almost 2 years ago
We're excited that you've signed up for our hackathon!
We want you to be as prepared as possible, so here's a few tips:
- Check out attendees & find a team via DevPost
- Get plenty of sleep starting 48 hours prior to the event. You’ll be hacking through the night!
- Learn all about GitHub-the developer environment you’ll use to collaborate during the event. For a more in-depth tutorial, click here. If you don’t have an account yet, set up your GitHub Account here (it’s free!)
- Check out PayPal & Braintree’s Open Source environments!
- Come ready to learn, meet new people, and have some fun!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.